- Deadline for Applications: July 15, 2016.
- Response to Applicants: July 20, 2016.
- Online Registration and Fee payment: July 29, 2016.
Registration fee is 195 euros for students and 245 euros for non-students. Registration includes lunches and coffee breaks from Friday 23rd through Sunday 25th September, as well as a reception.
Grants will be allocated by the COST association in the context of the COST action ARVI. Participants eligible to receive a grant should fall into one of these categories:
- Any Action Participant from Participating COST Countries.
- Any Action Participant from approved NNC Institutions.
- Any Action Participant from approved European RTD Organisations.
Organisation and Scientific Programme Chairs
- Christian Colombo, University of Malta, Malta
- Yliès Falcone, University Grenoble-Alpes, Inria, France