Registration is now available using the web-based registration form, with online payment on a secure website. Please use one form per attendee. All fees are VAT included. Early registration means on or before August 19, 2016. Late registration means after August 20, 2016.
Different possibilities of registration are available:
- Full registration: (Tutorials + Conference). From Sept., Tuesday 27 to Friday 30, 2016. Fees per person include: admission to the tutorials, the conference sessions, provided lunches, breaks and social events (reception and banquet).
- Regular: 570 EUR (early), 670 EUR (late)
- Student(*): 370 EUR (early), 540 EUR (late)
- Conference Registration: From Sept., Wednesday 28 to Friday 30, 2016. Fees per person include: admission to the tutorials, the conference sessions, provided lunches, breaks and social events (reception and banquet).
- Regular: 510 EUR (early), 595 EUR (late)
- Student(*):340 EUR (early), 420 EUR (late)
- Tutorials Registration (Tutorials): only Sept., Tuesday 27, 2016. Fees per person include: admission to the tutorials and the breaks, and the social reception.
- 160 EUR (early), 200 EUR (late)
Author registration: At least one author of each accepted paper must register to ensure that it is included in the conference program and the proceedings. The deadline for author registration is August 19, 2016. Papers that do not have an associated registered author by this date will not be included in the proceedings.
(*) Student registration: Note that a copy of the student card is required for all student registrations.
The Summer School will take place from Sept., Friday 23 to Sunday 26, 206. Fees per person include: admission to the summer school, lunches and breaks. Registration to the summer school is independent (and compatible) with registration to all other possibilities above (full registration, conference registration, tutorial only registration or no other registration).
- Regular: 245 EUR
- Student(*):195 EUR
VISA Invitation Letters
Requests for invitation letters should be sent to Cesar Sanchez by email with the subject of the email titled subject titled [Visa Invitation Letter]. The email should mention the following information:
- Full name
- Passport Number
- Date of Issue
- Place of birth
- Date of birth